Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sunday - February 15th, 2009 - More numbness


You know the feeling when you're sitting too long and your butt falls asleep? Well this is the feeling I woke up to today. My left butt cheek is asleep. My right side has a lot more sensation but is still not normal. Also my rectum inside is numb now. This is making is more difficult to have a bowel movement, I have to keep up the fiber in my diet!

mystery diagnosis, mystery illness, neuro problems, numbness, unknown medical problems, pelvic problems, numb arms, ms, sick, pelvic disease, pelvic numbness,

No comments:

Post a Comment