Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday - February 19th, 2009 - Appointment with Internal Medicine Doctor


He suggests another MRI of my spine since the first one was done without contrast, checks all my vitals, and orders some more blood tests. He is just as puzzled as the other doctors. At this point I am getting used to the disappointment and just follow along with his recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment