Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Yaz Birth Control Neurological Side Effects

So today I was doing some research and I am wondering, could this possibly be a side effect of Yaz? I took Yaz from September 08 to April of 09 and my symptoms began in January of 09. I know for a fact my heart palpitations were a side effect since they went away about 2 weeks after I stopped taking Yaz. Has anyone out there ever heard of pelvic numbness being a side effect of Yaz and lasting as long as this has since I stopped taking it??????



No comments:

Post a Comment