Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27th, 2009 - My Anniversary Today and Bike Ride Last Night

Today is my 13th wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband. We aren't going out anywhere fancy, just spending a day at home with the fam relaxing. We went on a bike ride last night for the first time in quite a while. Wow is all I can say. I had a hard time getting out of bed before 10 today. I can't believe how much it took out of me. I really enjoyed it (although my butt is now sore) and it was nice to spend some quality time with the kids. Thankfully I have today off so I can recover!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment