Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Cruddy....What about Endometriosis?

Side note for today: Going to bed at 3am is not a good idea when you have to get up at 7. Anyways, I just found out this weekend after my mother had a hysterectomy for fybroid tumors that she also had endometriosis really bad. Then I found out my cousin and aunt both have had it as well!! I am going to call my OB this week and find out if I could possibly have endometriosis as well. I have never heard of anyone going numb from it, but it is too coinsidental. I also have been having more pain in my pelvic region this past week. Maybe I am mentally causing the pain thinking of endometriosis? I don't know. It just is odd. Something to investigate!

No comments:

Post a Comment