Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Monday, July 13, 2009

July 11th, 2009 - Weird water dripping sensation...Low body temperature and hot flashes??

Okay so I am 33 years old, definatly not going into menopause (at least I shouldn't be), off all birth control for 3 months now since my hubby had the big V and I feel like I am getting hot flashes. I was at a friend's house and I got very flushed, felt like I was getting a fever. We checked my temp, it was 97.6. My temp is always 98.6. At all my doc appointments it's been 98.6. I thought this was weird. Also I was holding her 5 month old baby and I thought he peed through his diaper on my fingers. I had him in my lap and I felt water dripping down my fingers on my left hand. But when we looked, nothing was there. I'm starting to get weirded out again. I bought a thermometer last night and I am consistently between 97.4 - 97.7. I have been trying my hardest to ignore everything my body is doing, but now my body temp has dropped a whole degree.

I'm still extremely fatigued all the time, still numb (oh yeah and now I am beginning to dribble pee a little) and I'm getting new pains and crazy sensations. What is going on????? I'm starting to think I need to head off to another doctor soon, but what type of doctor do I go see? Who do I trust?? I am very confused and just wish the answer would fall in my lap!

mystery diagnosis, mystery illness, neuro problems, numbness, unknown medical problems, pelvic problems, numb arms, ms, sick, pelvic disease, pelvic numbness,

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. Doctor doesn't know what it is. I've searched online and it seems many people have been suffering these same symptoms. It's a bit scary not knowing what it could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm htlv antibody test, its a long shot but do it,

    ReplyDelete