Living with an Undiagnosed Medical Condition

This site is being created from a journal I have been keeping of my Mystery Illness. So far I am undiagnosed. I am doing this in hopes to help others out there through my experiences and possibly find a diagnosis myself. Go back to the archives and start from the beginning to read the whole story. Please feel free to comment and share your stories or advice as you feel led!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Numbness Begins

I was laying in bed at night and I felt a weird twitch in my abdomen, if you've been pregnant I can only explain is as it felt like a baby jumped, but of course I am not pregnant so I was a little startled. I went to scratch my belly and realized I couldn't feel it. My entire left side of my pelvis from below my belly button to the top of my c-section line was completely numb. Just like when I had my c-section in 1998. I was very nervous and had a difficult time sleeping that night.

mystery diagnosis, mystery illness, neuro problems, numbness, unknown medical problems, pelvic problems, numb arms, ms, sick, pelvic disease, pelvic numbness,

No comments:

Post a Comment